The East Anglia Toastmaster and Essex Celebrant is based near Maldon in Essex.
East Anglia Toastmaster
- Glenn travels across East Anglia as well as London and the South East, with many venues being familiar.
- With over fifeen years experience in weddings there is not much he has not done.
- Glenn is a founder member, and past president of the Association of the UK School of Professional Toastmasters, with whom he trained. The Association is affiliated to the Toastmasters General Council, giving Glenn a 5m Public Liability insurance cover. Please ask to see this.
- Glenn offers the highest standard of wedding service, liaising with other professions, like photographers, florists, wedding caterers and musicians, to ensure the smooth running of a function.
- All aspects of planning are undertaken with full protocols complied with as appropriate.
- All responsibilities are undertaken from the smallest of things, like carrying a sewing kit, to making certain that the event runs smoothly.
- To avoid disappointment, please book early.
- For Saturday weddings – please book up to 18 months before your day.
The Essex Celebrant
- Glenn trained initially as an Independent Funeral Celebrant with White Lily Training Academy in 2009. He added a Certificate in “Marriage and Family Celebrancy” with the UK College of Celebrancy in 2010. He also gained a Certificate in “Supporting Parents following death of Baby” from Child Bereavement UK in 2015.
- Alongside his own training, Glenn has been a Celebrant trainer for the Association of Independent Celebrants and the Fellowship of Independent Celebrants.
- If you would like to discuss your wedding ceremony, please call me.
- Glenn is a member of the Fellowship of Professional Celebrants with Public Liability Insurance of £5M and Professional and Personal Liability Insurance of £1M.
- Glenn has experience of conducting formal and informal wedding ceremonies as well as funeral celebrations.
Glenn publishes his Independent Funeral Celebrancy Fees every January. Please ask for a copy or
- If you would like to book Glenn for a funeral service, call or email, or ask your Funeral Director to make contact.